2020 SNOWBIRD SEASON AND RATES
The tariff below represents the weekly cost for staying at Snowbird Ski Lodge and includes room with ensuite,
three hearty meals per day and access to all the Clubs facilities.
Book and pay in full by Tuesday the 31st of March 2020 to receive a 15% discount!
|Date||Season||A Adult||A Youth||A Child||B Adult||B Youth||B Child||G Adult||G Youth||G Child|
A = A Member. B = B Member. G = Guest
A “Youth” is a person 13 – 17 years old.
A “Child” is a person 5 – 12 years old.
Children 4 and under are free.
NSW School holidays are shown in red.
Or use our Online Booking Form.
2020 Key Dates:
- Monday February 3, 2020: 2020 Subs distributed and member bookings open.
- Monday March 2, 2020: Member priority booking closes. Subs early payment discount ends.
- Tuesday March 3, 2020: Public booking opens.
- Tuesday March 31, 2020: 15% early payment discount ends.
- For those who REQUEST a single room, a $400 surcharge will apply.
- Children 4 and under must be in parent’s room.
- Bookings for weekends or broken weeks are unable to be confirmed until three weeks prior to the period required or at the discretion of the committee.
- Only full week bookings will be accepted up to the start of the season.
- Cancellations must be in writing and refunds will be at the discretion of the committee. An administration fee may apply.
All cancellations must be advised in writing, by fax or email with the following charges:
- 13 weeks or more prior notice: 50% REFUND
- 8-13 weeks prior notice: 30% REFUND
- Less than 8 weeks notice: NO REFUND
Don’t be disappointed ….anything can happen to spoil your vacation out of the blue……we recommend you take out travel insurance for your snow holiday and stay relaxed for the entire experience.
The Committee may at its discretion accept bookings for low season weeks during the priority-booking period from non-members where it believes members’ ability to secure accommodation for themselves and their guests in those weeks will not be compromised.