2017 RATES for SNOWBIRD SKI LODGE
The following information is for skiing at Charlottes Pass and staying at Snowbird Ski Lodge.
Check in time is 12 noon and Check out is at 9.30am. Tariffs include accommodation and all meals.
L – Low Season : S – Shoulder Season : H – High Season
|Day In||Day Out||Rate||Adult||Youth 13-17||Child 5-12||4 & Under||Availability|
|Jun 24||Jul 01||L||1095.00||880.00||660.00||FREE||Vacancy|
|Jul 01||Jul 08||L||1095.00||880.00||660.00||FREE||1 Room Left|
|Jul 08||Jul 15||L||1095.00||880.00||660.00||FREE||FULL|
|Jul 15||Jul 22||S||1645.00||1320.00||990.00||FREE||2 Rooms Left|
|Jul 22||Jul 29||S||1645.00||1320.00||990.00||FREE||4 Rooms Left|
|Jul 29||Aug 05||H||1830.00||1465.00||1100.00||FREE||6 Rooms Left|
|Aug 05||Aug 12||H||1830.00||1465.00||1100.00||FREE||2 Rooms Left|
|Aug 12||Aug 19||H||1830.00||1465.00||1100.00||FREE||2 Rooms Left|
|Aug 19||Aug 26||H||1830.00||1465.00||1100.00||FREE||Vacancy|
|Aug 26||Sep 02||S||1645.00||1320.00||990.00||FREE||Vacancy|
|Sep 02||Sep 09||L||1095.00||880.00||660.00||FREE||5 Rooms Left|
|Sep 09||Sep 16||L||1095.00||880.00||660.00||FREE||Vacancy|
- Unfortunately for those who REQUEST a single room, a $400 surcharge will apply.
- The designation of a “Youth” is a person aged less than 18 years.
- An infant is a child 4 years and under – at date of proposed accommodation.
- Children 4 and under must be in parent’s room.
- Bookings for weekends or broken weeks are unable to be confirmed until three weeks prior to the period required or at the discretion of the committee.
- Only full week bookings will be accepted up to the start of the season.
- Cancellations must be in writing and refunds will be at the discretion of the committee. An administration fee may apply.
All cancellations must be advised in writing, by fax or email with the following charges:
- 13 weeks or more prior notice: 50% REFUND
- 8-13 weeks prior notice: 30% REFUND
- Less than 8 weeks notice: NO REFUND
Don’t be disappointed ….anything can happen to spoil your vacation out of the blue……we recommend you take out travel insurance for your snow holiday and stay relaxed for the entire experience.
The Committee may at its discretion accept bookings for low season weeks during the priority-booking period from non-members where it believes members’ ability to secure accommodation for themselves and their guests in those weeks will not be compromised.