2019 SNOWBIRD SEASON AND RATES
The tariff below represents the weekly cost for staying at Snowbird Ski Lodge and includes room with ensuite,
three hearty meals per day and access to all the Clubs facilities.
Book and pay in full by 29th March 2019 to receive a 15% discount
|Date||Season||A Adult||A Youth||A Child||B Adult||B Youth||B Child||G Adult||G Youth||G Child|
A = A Member. B = B Member. G = Guest
2019 Key Dates:
- 21st January: Member Bookings Open
- 22nd February: Snowbird Priority Booking ends.
- 28th February: CPV 20% package discount ends.
- 29th March: Snowbird 15% discount ends
- Unfortunately for those who REQUEST a single room, a $400 surcharge will apply.
- The designation of a “Youth” is a person 13 – 17 years old.
- The designation of a “Child” is a person 5 – 12 years old.
- The designation of a “Infant” is a person 4 years old or under
- at date of proposed accommodation.
- Children 4 and under must be in parent’s room.
- Bookings for weekends or broken weeks are unable to be confirmed until three weeks prior to the period required or at the discretion of the committee.
- Only full week bookings will be accepted up to the start of the season.
- Cancellations must be in writing and refunds will be at the discretion of the committee. An administration fee may apply.
All cancellations must be advised in writing, by fax or email with the following charges:
- 13 weeks or more prior notice: 50% REFUND
- 8-13 weeks prior notice: 30% REFUND
- Less than 8 weeks notice: NO REFUND
Don’t be disappointed ….anything can happen to spoil your vacation out of the blue……we recommend you take out travel insurance for your snow holiday and stay relaxed for the entire experience.
The Committee may at its discretion accept bookings for low season weeks during the priority-booking period from non-members where it believes members’ ability to secure accommodation for themselves and their guests in those weeks will not be compromised.